Vista Academy School Year 2020-2021 Staff Directory
12 May 2020 ~
- Nursing Assistant Program Pathway at Vista Academy ~ English
- Nursing Assistant Program Pathway at Vista Academy ~ Spanish
- Culinary Program Pathway at Vista Academy ~ English
- Culinary Program Pathway at Vista Academy ~ Spanish
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~6 May 2020 ~ Hello Wonderful Class of 2020! Denver Public schools has sent notification that ALL GRADUATING SENIORS MUST complete the Senior Exit Survey as well as all of their ICAP lessons. ~ click for more details
17 April 2020 ~ Community-based organizations are still providing services to students and taking referrals.
Students who see community-based providers at school for mental health (such as MHCD, JFS or Maria Droste) should contact their provider for care options.
School-Based Denver Health Clinics (SBHC): All School-Based Denver Health clinics are currently closed for in-person appointments but are still offering telehealth sessions.
Denver Health School-Based Medical Providers are available by phone to answer any medical questions families or students might have; they can assist with non-urgent medical questions, medical refills, and help connect you to other Denver Health resources including mental health services.
Students needing care may begin by calling the main line at the Place Bridge SBHC call center: 720-424-2050. After hours and weekends, students should call the Denver Health nurse line atfor information on how to access care.
DPS User Login Schoology - Instructions
Middle School Schedule:
16 March 2020
Click for more Information & Resources for Families
SENIORS!! PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PROM THEME!
Click the Picture to watch a brief video about Vista Academy and its staff & students.
Vista Academy Data Cycle Link!
AEC Student Survey
1. Students must complete the application and return it to the Vista Academy at 4800 Telluride Street, Bldg. 6, Denver, Colorado 80249.
2. Students must complete a two to three minute video clip sharing their background and interest. The video clip can be submitted attached to the completed application online or submitted on a thumb drive or disc with a completed hard copy of the application.
3. Students will have to submit three letters of reference (all letters have to be from adults outside of the student’s family, which can include teachers, mentors, probation officers, social workers, mental health therapists, coaches, extra-curricular activity sponsors, etc…) The letter could contain the students growth, needs or accomplishments.